Have you heard of xenoestrogens? If not, please listen up. This is a HUGE problem we’re all facing, no matter our age or gender.
Xenoestrogens are chemicals that are acting as estrogen in our systems and severely disrupting our natural hormonal cycles, causing all kinds of health issues.
In this video, I explain what these chemicals are, and more importantly, how you can reduce them in your life:
If you don’t have time to watch, here’s a quick summary:
- Since the 1950s, our environment has been overloaded with toxic chemicals, and it’s getting worse
- In women, xenoestrogens can lead to things like breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and uterine cancer
- Studies have shown that xenoestrogens in little boys make them more effeminate and shrinks their genitals
- When men have xenoestrogens in high enough levels, it predisposes them to breast cancer
- Reduce your toxic load in any way you can: replace make-up, hair care, lotions and cleaning products with clean and natural products
- The apps “Think Dirty” and “Skin Deep” will help you identify which products are clean and chemical-free
- Plastic water bottles are also loaded with dangerous chemicals. Buy yourself a nice glass or stainless steel water bottle instead. 🙂
I really hope this information was helpful. We simply can’t keep a balanced hormonal system when we’re walking around with excess estrogen.
I have so much more to share about hormonal health. You can subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE so you know when I post new videos!